Building healthy communities, changing opportunities Project
MAIN PROJECT AIM
To promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion and equal opportunities through increased participation and equal access to sport for all.
WHAT IT IS ABOUT
The main working phases, dedicated to local actions, include:
- Selection of a team of local delegates;
- Organization and implementation of local training and workshop dedicated to the use of ETS methodology for them;
- Local presentations, workshops and awareness raising actions, led by partner organizations and the teams of local delegates, in view of involving the local youth populations and youngsters with fewer opportunities in sport activities and in lifelong learning processes.
Documentation of the implemented local activities is planned, in view of publication of best practices, that shall serve to fellow structures and educational practitioners willing to expand their competences for promoting sport and volunteering across Europe.
EXPECTED RESULTS AND IMPACT
- Stronger involvement on local level for promoting volunteering and the use of sport for work with young people;
- Put in practice ETS methodology for work with youth, so to strengthen youth participation, volunteering in sports and sport as a tool for achieving social change;
- Improved capacities to advocate for enhancing the sporting culture, sport for all and volunteering.
- Increased level of competences for promoting the sporting culture, ETS and active involvement in sports while working with youth;
- Higher abilities to perform in the sport and youth field thanks to understanding of ETS Methodology;
- Better awareness of the use of sports as tools for achieving life changes and sustainable social transformations such as healthy behaviour, youth participation, etc.
EXPECTED IMPACT FOR SOCIETY
- Better involvement of young people in sport activities;
- Better promotion of sports culture;
- Increased physical activeness and frequent sport practice, thus healthy behaviours thanks to stronger participation in sports;
- Strengthened volunteering involvement in sports, its better image and increased understanding of its values;
- Better engagement of young people in community actions related to sports.
About ASSOCIATION MUNDUS BULGARIA
Association Mundus Bulgaria is an organization that works in network with Associacion Mundus (ES). Mundus Bulgaria has been created since its team felt the need to expand its activities across borders and has decided to undertake the creation of a new structure in a way to spread better the EU values and principles among a larger number of individual learners, as well as to consolidate their efforts for working in service of the well being of society. The ambition is as well to expand the work in network and to involve as much organizations from different countries in order to spread all around the same civic values as they share.
Subscribe now and receive the latest news and updates!